Copyright (c) 2014 by Sandwich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sandwich -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Sandwich

teacher: Molly McGraw

The things that danger salmon are: praetors danger salmon because they could step on salmon they could catch salmon by eating them or fishing them. Also if they have low water it could kill them. Then they won’t be able to breath under water and it will kill them. Also pollution can danger them. There are different types of pollution. There is pet waste, tin cans, plastic rings and more. And if there is pollution it can kill salmon and put dirty spells and air that you can not breathe in. It seems very dangerous to live in dirty water and all the other dangerous ways that hurt salmon. Also I help I can help salmon some with all the stuff they need help with!
Article posted December 16, 2008 at 01:53 PM • comment • Reads 79 • Return to Blog List