Copyright (c) 2014 by Marshmallow Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Marshmallow -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Marshmallow

teacher: Molly McGraw

There are a lot of things that are a danger to salmon.
I think one of the biggest dangers to salmon is people. We litter in the streams which causes to block a salmon’s path. We also step in the streams and crush their eggs. We dig up trees that hold soil back and suffocate the fish. Another thing we do is let pet waste get in the water and that makes the water dirty. The last thing we do is fish for salmon and that makes us a predator of salmon.
We should try to stop this and leave streams, lakes and ocean how they are.
Article posted December 16, 2008 at 01:37 PM • comment (2) • Reads 70 • Return to Blog List

That is a a good idae.
Posted March 24, 2009 at 01:49 PM by • CupCake
You are right about what we are doing to salmon. I really like your work right there.
Posted February 24, 2009 at 01:45 PM by • Hot Dog