Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. H -- Blogmeister

Fantabulous Fifth Graders-

Writers and Beyond

by Mr. H

Blackboard
Free Rice
Haultains Hawks
Sout Paris Collaborative 5th Grade

Homework
1. Reading logs are due this Wednesday. I have asked your child to approach you about getting your signature and making them responsible for this.

2. Writing Adventure ~ "What Bothers Me" assignment I have asked to have the rough drafts due tomorrow so we can work on the final in class.

3. Spelling Challenge is also due on Wednesday and we will be having our third quiz on the States and their capitals.

Spelling City is a great resource to use in order to prepare for these quizzes.

4. Math ~ the students were given worksheets that correspond to today's lesson on equivalent fractions. Due tomorrow.
Article posted December 15, 2008 at 08:17 AM • comment (1) • Reads 60 • Return to Blog List

Wow!
You still have writing adventures? Just so you kids know, you really need to get your homework done on time. It will pile up on you in the middle school!

Bye!
violagrl6
Posted December 16, 2008 at 07:50 AM by • Kayla

2009-2010

Study for your spelling test at Spelling City.com Free Rice Locations of visitors to this page
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Classroom. Make your own badge here.