Copyright (c) 2014 by logan r Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
logan r -- Blogmeister

Logan's Blog

72

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by logan r

teacher: Mr. D

Hey eveeryone,
Today I have chosen to write about another "Joga Bonito" video on account of, I have another freebie blog for this week.
This video is all about Street Football, or Street Soccer( as they would say it in North America).
Street Football is a very popular sport in Europe. It is not a real sport played by professional athelets but instead it is played by normal people.
It is basically normal Soccer except it is not on grass and it has some different rules such as...

There are not throw ins or corners unless the ball goes over a fence, only ruinning shoes allowed, and you do not have to wear shin pads.
This video tapes professional Soccer player playing it with normal people.
-Logan R.
Article posted December 14, 2008 at 03:32 PM • comment (1) • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List

Oh man logan, i remember seeing that before so that was a good memory for me. Thanks for putting that on your blog because obviously, Henry is the best soccer player ever to be( excluding Maradona, Pele and a couple hundred others!)
Posted March 1, 2009 at 09:40 AM by • Ali K

Hey my name is Logan I am 12 years old and I created this blog. I go to Deer Park Public School in Toronto, Ontario. I love soccer and I my position is forward. My favourite soccer team is Arsenal FC which is based in London, England. They play in the Barclays English Premier League and their biggest rivals are Manchester United FC and also Chelsea FC. My birthday is April 30th. I have a mom, a dad, an older brother, and a younger sister. I have a PS3 and a Wii. My favourite game is Fifa 08 and I can’t wait until Fifa 09 comes out in Canada. My favourite foods are pizza, pasta, ribs, and every kind of soup. I lived in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for three and a half years. I really like art and design and when I grow up I want to become a soccer player or an Interior Designer or a Photographer.