Annabel green-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

best friends

Tweety is one my best friends on dragonblogs. She has the same birthday as me. She was also in my class last year. We were best friends then too. She is real funny. She loves to eat tacos. Her favorite book saga is Twilight. (Same as me). And has a sibling in 7th grade, (Like me.)

Swindle is another one of my best friends. She is has been in my class 2 times not counting this year. Her favorite book saga is twilight (like me). She likes to play with her friends. Her favorite colors are purple and green.

Arwen is another one of my best friends. She loves to play sports. At this time our moms are both pregnant. I am going to have a sister and she is going to have a brother.  She loves having friends over and goes to the same church as me.

Timbletack is my last best friend. She dances with me. She loves to hang out with her friends. Her birthday is a day after tweety’s and mine. She likes the shoes Air Walks.    
Article posted December 11, 2008 at 02:29 PM • comment (1) • Reads 91 • Return to Blog List

i dont like airwalks
Posted February 19, 2009 at 02:22 PM by • ThimbleTack

RockYou FXText