-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

One day,I was on a walk along the lake, when a Small turtle came out in front of my shoe. I bent down,picked it up and then jogged home. I soon found a name for him... Bob. I made a small area for him to sleep on in my sock droor. Every morning I'd put a small amount of lettuce, cellary and strawberries for his meal. Then I would take him outside for some fresh air, he actually liked it when I held him. We were good freinds. One day, he actually walked out my door, rolled down the stairs and went out the door. I looked everywhere for him, he wasn't there. I finally looked in the street annd found something, horrible. There he lay, tucked into his cracked shell, shaking. I ran over to him and took off my jacket, I wrapped him in it and went to my bike. I put him in the basket and speeded to the nearest animal hospital. They taped his shell and sent me off. After that I healed him, and then I set him free into the lake. THE END>

Article posted December 11, 2008 at 02:28 PM • comment (3) • Reads 103 • Return to Blog List

Hi Corduroy,
how have you been? My grandparents were just in las veges and tried to call you guys but you never picked up. Reepacheep is right here and she says hi. well comment back soon,
Saphira
Posted March 11, 2009 at 02:32 PM by • saphira
Hey Corduroy.
I like your story lots! Is it new? We've got two new students now.
Posted January 23, 2009 at 01:49 PM by • saphira
Corduroy,
I miss you so much! I don't understand why it snowed about a FOOT right after you left. Talk to you later.
Posted January 21, 2009 at 03:52 PM by • saphira