teacher: Professor McGonagall

One day, a dog WAGGED. it's tail. The end. That's what happened in Bored.This is CHEERED. Beacuse it's so good people CHEERED for it. Now to start CHEERED: A dog. A dog STOPPED. A dog STOPPED and WATCHED.  A dog STOPPED, WATCHED, and TALKED. A dog STOPPED, WATCHED, TALKED, flew three the air and landed with flames everywhere! A dog. ps. Cheered has a bunch of short stories in it. You Just Hear, A Dog.  next you will hear DREAMED. There once was a boy the dreamed often. he always had good dreams beacuse good dream faries came. I forgot how they turn into nightmare faries so I can't warn you. Have a dream catcher. Next is Squishy: One day there was a boy. He TRIPPED a lot. he TRIPPED. And landed in flowers the same kind that are on the cover of New moon. They were Shinny, rubbery looking, And were really squishy. Squishy.

, your tree climbing and swimming friend, Squirtle. ps. You won't be hearing from Courduroy muck longer! Sniff.

Article posted December 10, 2008 at 04:58 PM • comment (2) • Reads 98 • Return to Blog List

There is no Courduroy muck. I typed to fast. It was supposed to be: You will not be hearing from courduroy much longer. Cause Courduroy is moving.
Posted January 21, 2009 at 03:30 PM by • Lydia
what is the weather there?
who is courduroy muck
coment me back.
Posted January 15, 2009 at 09:21 AM by • candy221