teacher: Professor McGonagall

One day i called my friend samantha and asked her if she watched the movie called the knotted yarn. She said has not seen it but her mom picked it up from the movie store. I told her i liked the movie. After we talked for a while i roller skatted over to her house and stoped at a stop sighn. When i saw her i waved at her then then tripped over the sidewalk. When i got up i rubbed my knee and tasted the blood.When i got inside the florrs were wet so i slipped and grabbed my friendas pants anfd they fell down. When she fell down her dog whizzed on her leg and wagged its tail in her face. the neighbors stared threw the open doors because her pants were down. her brother cheered from the top of the stairs.Her mother baked  cookies and pelled of of the pan. That night they both dreamed that someone tracked them down.

Article posted December 10, 2008 at 02:01 PM • comment (1) • Reads 75 • Return to Blog List

Hey Tweety i got the turtles at Abowman.com so go to that website go to gadgets at the top and scroll down to turtles.

-Torres9
Posted January 5, 2009 at 11:28 AM by • Torres9