-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

One day I called my friend Samantha and asked her if she had watched the movie The Knotted yarn. She said she hadn’t seen the movie yet but her mom picked it out at the movie store. I told her I liked the movie. After we talked a while I skated over to her house, then stopped at a stop sign. When I saw her I waved at her and tripped over the sidewalk. When I got up I rubbed my knee and tasted the blood. When I got inside her house the floors were wet and I slipped and grabbed my friend’s pants and they fell down. Then she fell over and her dog whizzed on her face. When he wagged his tail it hit her face. Her neighbor stared at them through the open door because her pants were down. Her brother cheered from the top of the stairs. Her mother baked cookies and peeled them off the pan. That night we both dreamed that some one tracked them down.
Article posted December 10, 2008 at 01:52 PM • comment • Reads 95 • Return to Blog List