Annabel green-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

One day I called my friend Samantha and asked her if she had watched the movie “The Knotted Yarn” She said she had not but her mom had picked it out at the movie store. I told her I liked that movie. After we talked for a while I roller skated to her house and stopped at a stop sign. When I saw her I waved at her than tripped over the sidewalk. When I got up I rubbed my knee and tasted the blood. When I got inside the floors were wet so I slipped and grabbed my friend’s pant and they fell down. When she fell down her dog whizzed on her leg. When he wagged his tail it hit her in the head. Her neighbors stared at them threw the open front door because her pant were down. Her brother cheered from the top of the stairs. Her mom baked cookies and peeled them from the pan. That night they both dreamed that someone tracked them down.

By Annabel green

Article posted December 10, 2008 at 01:50 PM • comment • Reads 138 • Return to Blog List

RockYou FXText