Copyright (c) 2014 by Luigi2Power Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Luigi2Power -- Blogmeister

Luigi2Power

2009

by Luigi2Power

teacher: Gordon Brune

Letter to my 12th grade self (A) 06/26/09
Constitution Works (A) 06/26/09
The sand lot (A) 06/23/09
Want to eat without killing the environment? Then read this! (A) 06/09/09
What is your favorite week day? (WP) 05/29/09
Unusual Friendship (N) 05/29/09
Pet raccon (WP) 05/21/09
The Red Bull Air Race World Championships (N) 05/19/09
Fox gets head stunk in a jar (WP) 05/15/09
What is your favorite sport? (WP) 05/14/09

There is this dog that is very deaf. She cannot hear anything so her owner taught her some tricks. He taught her how to say kiss, talk, sit, stay, dance, lie down, and paw.

I feel so bad for the dog because she is tone deaf. That guy that is teaching her how to do sign language is still a good thing, but I still feel bad for the dog. She has to live her whole life learning sign language.

So if you you’d like to see the pictures of the dog learning sign language then go back to mrbrune.org and go to dogonews in the left corner of the page and when it gets to all of the articles then scroll all of the way down to the last article but if it is not there then you could go to the corner of the page and press one of those topics in the corner and click one of them and eventually the picture will come up sometime and if it doesn’t then comment me about the article so well have fun researching!
Article posted December 10, 2008 at 09:44 AM • comment (3) • Reads 88 • Return to Blog List

Thanks for saying that my sister is really cute!!! So is your dog. Well i got to go bye!!! P.s. comment me back!
Posted December 16, 2008 at 01:58 PM by • famousstar3000
Hey nickjonasluver. You asked me that's only the books i read? Actually I have read ALOT. I just keep forgeting to put them on shelfari. You only read three? Oh well. Got to go bye! P.s. comment me back!
Posted December 16, 2008 at 01:55 PM by • famousstar3000
hey,
i did deaf dog... also, i thought that it is kind of sad that she can't do the stuff that other dogs can do
Posted December 11, 2008 at 09:20 AM by • tapgirl

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!