5 dialogue descriptions from Twilight: By Stephenie Meyer.
1. "I need to cal Charlie and my mom." I realized through the haze. Page 459.
2. "But what did you tell her?" I panicked.
3. "Hey, Edward!" Alice called enthusiastically.
4. "Don't leave me." She cried.
5. 'I told you I don't want to go!" She exclaimed.
"Fred!" Drake called with sarcastic enthusiasm. As Fred walked in the door with his hands full.” Can you help me?" Fred asked with a tone of irritation.” I can but I don't fell like I need to work on my tan." Drake explained.(Oh and did I mention Fred and drake are turtles... ha ha woops.) "Are you going to give me a tour of the log?" Fred asked hopefully. "Um... sure my tan can wait." Drake replied.
5 years later...
"Almost to the bathroom it was an amazing leaf toilet." Drake said happily. "Um... okay a little weird but okay!" Fred observed.
Well i hope you liked my story.