5 dialogue descriptions from Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli.
- "If you try to make me," he said "I'll just start running." Pg. 86
- "I know that," said Grayson, impatient, "but is theirs the same? as ours?' Pg. 88
- Grayson paused in the doorway. He looked outinto the night. 'A baseball player," he said. Pg. 90
- Maniac beamed "oh man! you kidding? Mrs. Beale makes the best cakes in the world." Pg. 88
- "Not me." Grayson was edging for the door. "I ain't got no story. I ain't nobody. I work at the park." Pg. 89