Copyright (c) 2014 by CJNE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CJNE -- Blogmeister

CJNE

Past Classes

by CJNE

teacher: Rye 8th Team

Joe Floods job is to go around to different schools and tell you about the bad things that can happen to you if you drink or do drugs. He never once tells you though to not do drugs or drink alcohol. He tells you what can happen and then leaves you to decide your own life. When he is at your school he discusses things such as marijuana, cocaine, alcohol poisoning, and what to do if you are put in a position to do these things. For instance did you know that if you are knocked out by too much alcohol you will die from your body filling up with your own vomit? I know now to never let myself get put into that position, and to always tell people what I think is right and wrong. Also if someone I know is put in one of those positions I can help save them from themselves. I thought this whole experience was great and knowledgeable and would love to do it again.

Article posted December 8, 2008 at 08:42 AM • comment • Reads 84 • see all articles