Copyright (c) 2014 by nickita c Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
nickita c -- Blogmeister

81

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by nickita c

teacher: Mr. D

Ya this is one of the games I want to get on my wishlist.
This trailer I think was using Playstation 3 or Xbox360, since the Wii graphics are less graphic.
Anyways, it is about a blue hedgehog named Sonic.
He always beats Eggman (the bad guy), but one day Eggman trapped Sonic and used a machine to turn him into a Werehog (werewolf hedgehog) and Sonic trys to reverse the prosses by finding Eggman, on the way, Sonic runs everywhere on the Earth and this trailer shows Sonic running in High Europe. (I might add more Sonic videos, wink*wink*).
Article posted December 5, 2008 at 10:48 AM • comment (1) • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

Can you explain why he turns gold in the day time on the game?
Posted December 10, 2008 at 11:51 AM by • area51

Hey I will only have 1 year to blog or more so I'm going to write about animal stuff and video-games. My favourite are Mario, Sonic and Pokemon.