Go State!-

J8gLmJ http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com

by teacher: gordon

One day at Laingsburg Elementary a little girl named Hanna placed her hand into a box to grab a lovely snack for her starving stomach, as she reached her hand inside the container, a scream was heard from aanother little girl named Macee, “ The animal crackers are coming to life!” “Ahhhhhh!” screamed Hanna, in horor. “ It bit me! It bit me!” As Hanna took her hand out of the box the whole class was jumping on to there desks away from the man eating animal crackers. When half of Hanna’s arm was out of the box, the class went silent. The whole entire class was staring straight at Hanna with worried looks on there faces. “Look behind you!” one of the students said. Hanna turned around and...
To be continued! Hometown Tales: Man Eating Animal Crackers 1
Article posted December 3, 2008 at 11:25 AM • comment (1) • Reads 89 • Return to Blog List

COOL! I am glade that that was not real!
Posted December 4, 2008 at 08:52 AM by • dancer

I love sports! My favorite sport is basketball. I like it because a lot of teamwork is needed and it is so much fun!