Copyright (c) 2014 by HannahM5 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
HannahM5 -- Blogmeister

-

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

by HannahM5 teacher: Mrs. Markwart

Hello again,

I'm here to guess at the mystery object and i'm pretty sure that I know what it is!!

My secret guess.....It's a..........PENCIL=http://!!
I think it is a pencil at least. I think it is one beacause it is made from trees and i looks exactly like a pencil!!!

I hope im right and if i am wrong or right then comment on my blog and tell me. Okay then i'm gonna go now so byeee!!!Peace out!!

S- HannahM5
Article posted November 20, 2008 at 01:25 PM • comment (1) • Reads 61 • Return to Blog List

Hey there! It’s me Monster from the Junk Food group in Mrs. Wood’s class. Great job on the mystery object! You got it exactly right. I like French fries too! Maybe I’ll try them with gravy sometimes! Sounds tasty! Do you like baseball? I do! My family is very musical. My brother plays piano and electric guitar. My mom and dad both know how to play a little piano too! They were also in a choir. When I played baseball, my team won the championship!
Posted November 21, 2008 at 02:45 PM by • Monster