-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

On thanksgiving I was part of making 2 different salads. The first salad I made was a fruit salad. The fruit in the salad was ripe and delicious in the salad was margarine oranges, small kiwi fruit, apples and bananas. The whipping cream was the sweet sensation that pulled it all together. When it was done that whip cream had covered the fruit so all it looked like was lumps of whip cream. I also made a green salad. When we sat down at the table there were tons of turkey, dark and light meat. The mash potatoes melted in your mouth. The creaminess of the mash potatoes and the richness of the gravy was delicious. I was glad I didn’t have to eat the green beans. The sparkling cider was tart. I got to have as much as I wanted. The desert was spectacular. There was apple pie, pumpkin pie, apple cobbler, blueberry cobbler and my favorite, black berry cobbler.