Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Jackson's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by J

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

a magical place.
If I could snap and go to a magical place it would be a place called planet zog. At planet zog I would fly a hotdog ship and take a shower in a a salmon river. You would see flying monkey's and gorilla's. And that's what planet zog would be like.

Article posted November 18, 2008 at 10:58 AM • comment (8) • Reads 59 • see all articles

Hi my name is Jackson I am 8 years old my favorite colors are red and pink. I have two other brothers and my mom and dad are divorsed.And I will like to be your friend!