Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Shulman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Shulman -- Blogmeister

A World of Wonder

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by Mrs. Shulman

Tractor Games
Parking Games

Magical Travel

If you could snap your fingers and in an instant go anywhere in the world, where would you go, and what would you do there?

Mrs. Shulman

Locations of visitors to this page Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.