Copyright (c) 2014 by logan r Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
logan r -- Blogmeister

Logan's Blog

72

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by logan r

teacher: Mr. D

Today, I am going to do a blog on a scene in a book that my class has read. I am going to do it as another character's point of view. Here it goes.

I turned around and saw a scary sight. It was Cassie arguing with a white man. Poor girl. She doesn't know any better. One day we will be equal. In the mean time, I'll have to stop her from them white men before they hurt her.
"Cassie, you stop harrasing that man and his daughter" I shouted.
"But Big Ma"! Cassie whined.
"I don't want to hearit. Now apologize" I said sternly.
"Sorry" Cassie said.
"Now let's go Cassie" I said.
"Sorry for all the trouble" I apologized.
"Come on Cassie" I said softly.
"Coming Big Ma" said Cassie while frowning.
That was a close call, I felt like tearing them white people apart. But I just can't. I wish Cassie would understand.
"Why can they do that Big Ma" Cassie asked me.
"You wouldn't understand Cassie girl" I stated.
"Some day you'll know" I said.
"Some day" I repeated.
-Logan R.
Article posted November 16, 2008 at 01:06 PM • comment (1) • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List

hey!!! thank you soo much for commenting on my blog we have alot in common!!!! good job on all your blogs
Posted December 9, 2008 at 08:50 AM by • soccer_star-

Hey my name is Logan I am 12 years old and I created this blog. I go to Deer Park Public School in Toronto, Ontario. I love soccer and I my position is forward. My favourite soccer team is Arsenal FC which is based in London, England. They play in the Barclays English Premier League and their biggest rivals are Manchester United FC and also Chelsea FC. My birthday is April 30th. I have a mom, a dad, an older brother, and a younger sister. I have a PS3 and a Wii. My favourite game is Fifa 08 and I can’t wait until Fifa 09 comes out in Canada. My favourite foods are pizza, pasta, ribs, and every kind of soup. I lived in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for three and a half years. I really like art and design and when I grow up I want to become a soccer player or an Interior Designer or a Photographer.