Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Movies for the Teens

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J

teacher: Mr. Rezac

My blog will be mostly set on popular movies in 2008. I will also be giving you a thumbs up or thumbs down if you should go and see it or not, but i mostly give thumbs up!
I love watching movies on my free time, i have seen probabally over 200 movies in the 14 years of my life. So in my blog, i will give you the details and summaries on each movie.
I hope you enjoy my blog, but if you dont like it, there are plenty more in store for you, just look at my other classmates blogs!
Enjoy.

Article posted November 13, 2008 at 09:56 AM • comment • Reads 363 • see all articles

Hello, my name is Vanessa, and i'm from the midwest. This is my first blog entry, and i will be blogging about the latest movies. I would like if you came back to my blog because i will have the latest info on all the popular movie stars, and the movies they star in.