Copyright (c) 2014 by spartan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
spartan -- Blogmeister

It's Spartan time!-

The Meyer Island 5th Grade Blog

by spartan teacher: Dean Meyer

1.) What was the artist's purpose for this photo exposition? To tell you that heros are just normal people that help other people.

2.) What feelings do the photos make you experience?Happiness, because some of the photos were funny.

3.) Are the photos effective in their purpose when the text is added? No

4.) What did you find interesting? I found something interesting was that all of the people were from Mexico.

5.) Does this change your ideas about heroes? No, because before I thought a hero was someone that helps other people.

6.) What would you do to make people THINK about what a hero is? Someone that helps other people not just their selves..) What was the artist's purpose for this photo exposition? To tell you that heros are just normal people that help other people.

I like to play sports my favorite sports are basketball and running. I also have a dog and a cat. I mostly run 5k's.