Copyright (c) 2014 by sangeun p Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
sangeun p -- Blogmeister

Sangeun's Blog

82

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by sangeun p

teacher: Mr. D

Migration Blog

Place: Vaughan Road (near Vaughan Road Academy)

Reason: I wish to migrate (move) near Vaughan Rd. Academy because I wish to apply for the IB program that they currently have at the school.

Push Factor: It is too far from the school that I wish to live in.

Pull Factor: It is near the school that I wish to attend

I wish to move near Vaughan Rd. Academy because I am applying for the IB program and I want to live closer to the school if I get in. It will save me some time going back and forth and I wouldn't have to wake up too early in the morning. I wish to be a psychologist, so I think taking this program would help me achieve that goal. Anyways, it is something that I am definitely considering if I ever get into the IB program at Vaughan Rd. Academy.

Article posted November 9, 2008 at 08:08 PM • comment (6) • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List

I'm applying to Vaughn Rd. Academy as well as you know, but I don't think I would move close to there because of a school. Are you applying to any more school's? Is there another place you would like to migrate to?
Posted December 8, 2008 at 07:08 PM by • Ines
Hi Sanguen, how are you, I didn't know you wanted to go to vaughn raod for the IB program! I'm going ot check it out for the same reason tomorrow wil you be there? That is so cool, At least i won't be alone if i get in!

Miranda
Posted December 1, 2008 at 06:03 PM by • Miranda
My brother is in IB he says it is a challenge.
Posted November 29, 2008 at 07:25 PM by • Rayan S
Cool!I never knew you wanted to be a psychologist!Oh and why would IB help you?I thought it was only if you wanted to go to a school in another country or something like that!!!Cool blog San!:D
Posted November 27, 2008 at 08:45 PM by • Eva M
That's so cool. Phsycologists have to be really smart so you'll do well. How many years do you have to go to University to become a phsycologist?
Posted November 24, 2008 at 09:37 AM by • Emily
You want to live in a school?

Why do you want to be a psychologist? Just wondering, there's nothing wrong with it. At one point of time I wanted to be a psychologist too.
Posted November 19, 2008 at 01:23 PM by • Angalee

I am Sangeun, and I enjoy doing a whole bunch of stuff. I do some sports outside of school, which are swimming, snowboarding, and skiing. I enjoy all three, and I hope to continue doing it. Aside from that, I love reading. I mostly read fiction books(I find them more interesting), and that is pretty much about it. Have fun looking at my blog!