Annabel green-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Once on a dark night in New York City a baby girl was born. 2 hours after her birth her family and her loaded into a car. The air inside was Fresh. Her bare skin was wrapped in a pink blanket. Her mom her in her arms. on the way back to her new home she saw her 1st star. Her hair was brown. when they got inside her house, her mom sat in a chair and read some cards. The cards were filled with happy thoughts. As the baby slept, her family shared her as they passed her around. Around 9:00pm her mom went to bed and the rest of the family heard a bark from the dog next door. when it started to rain everyone went to bed. The baby slept with a small teddy bear.

The end

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 01:32 PM • comment (2) • Reads 137 • Return to Blog List

I love your article, it is really touching, I love the way you described how the baby's skin was bare in the pink blanket!
Your furry and adorable freind CoRdUrOy :)
Posted November 5, 2008 at 05:21 PM by • corduroy
I liked your describing words. Like dark and fresh.
Posted November 5, 2008 at 05:19 PM by • Bex

RockYou FXText