Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Peace and Love; is it here? will it ever come?-

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J teacher: Mr. Rezac

In this blog I get to pick my own topic. So I am going to write about, you've guessed it, peace. Peace is the sun that shines throw my window. Peace is the cinnamon in the dough. Peace is the time in relaxation. Peace is the little things that you find. I am sure people are wondering why peace? Why write about peace? Well my life has been one long rocky road. I have not been able to find peace not to long ago. Achieving peace is one of my newly accomplished goals and I wanted to celebrate that by making my blog on peace.

atribution- Mabar

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 10:29 AM • comment • Reads 49 • see all articles

I am a student from IL!