Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Movies R' Us

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Movie: The Little Rascals Rating: ='http:// Review: The Little Rascals was such a great classic. It is one of the funniest movies of all time, just because of the fact that their little kids doing all this funny stuff. My favorite part of the movie had to be the part when there in the clubhouse near the beginning and they say all of their pledges and all that because its funny that they have all those and they are only like 7 years old. My favorite character has to Spanky because he is the leader and hes the funniest of them all. I highly recommend watching this movie because it is a classic and because it is all around an amazing movie. It is a must see! If your interested in buying this movie online you can go to...

turnerclassic.moviesunlimited.com/Product.asp

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 09:11 AM • comment (2) • Reads 74 • Return to Blog List

That sounds like a good movie.You can add more by saying when you first saw it
and something like that.You can make more sense of the charecters by showing
like a couple minuts of it on your blog post.
Posted November 5, 2008 at 11:45 AM by • kbsiderman
you can extend your thoughts by writing some of the things that are funny in the story. You could carify your thought by where in the story the funny thing is so we can find it.
Posted November 5, 2008 at 11:28 AM by • NT

Hello, I'm just a middle school student writing their first blog. This is my fist blog and i am going to be righting about movies and movie reviews. I will be going over movies that have been hyped up to be good and classic movies that everyone has herd of but cannot decide weather to see it, or if it will be just a waste of time.