Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

M.I.M.S

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by M

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Free write

Since I cant really think about anything to write im going to talk about something different. Heavy Metal. This genre of music is slowly becoming my favorite type of music. I love lots of bands now and this is soon becoming a great genre. I love bands like: Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, System of a down, Escape the fate, Limp Bizcut and many more.

I love a lot of songs such as: Down with the sickness, Inside the fire, Chop suey, and Bat country. Those are my favorite songs of heavy metal and mabye of all time. Heavy metal has not been aaround for a long time but I sure think this will soon be a great genre.

Article posted November 5, 2008 at 09:05 AM • comment • Reads 46 • see all articles

I play lots of sports and Selena Gomez is awesome. M.I.M.S ( Music is my savior!) and My name is Young Hove. I'm a student learning how to blog so will soon blow your mind. I will be giving you updates on music, album releases, and music reviews. I will mostly be talking about Hip/hop or rap. Although I love rock and alternative rock. I hope you enjoy my blogs.