Copyright (c) 2014 by TT MC Wood Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TT MC Wood -- Blogmeister

-

We are 5th graders at Palmer Elementary. We love blogging and using technology to improve our literacy skills!

by TT MC Wood teacher: Suzanne Kick

7 random things about me are. 1) I like the New York Giants. 2) My favorite sport is karate.3) I am a 2nd degree black belt. 4)My favorite colors are black and red. 5) I have a dog. 6) I can do a kippup (kickp up).7) I like card magic.
Article posted November 4, 2008 at 07:17 PM • comment (1) • Reads 60 • Return to Blog List

Hey! My name is Austin and I am one of Mrs. Brown's 6th grade students, at Botkins Local School. I'm a huge basketball fan, and one of my blogs shows it. Do you have any questions about Ohio? It's awesome here, we have a little town, a small population, but we have a lot of good people. I also have some questions about your state/city too. Have you ever saw the New York Style Cheesecake Factory? I've heard it tastes better over there. I've watched and heard about the Syracuse basketball team, have you ever been to a game? I'm pretty sure one of the NBA stars, Carmelo Anthony, played basketball at Syracuse, have you ever seen him, his home, or anything related to him there? Well, come check out my blog some time!
Posted December 8, 2008 at 09:11 AM by • Austin J.