Copyright (c) 2014 by K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
K -- Blogmeister

Create your own Animation-

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by K teacher: Bob Greenberg

One day I looked under my bed under my bed I found a big furry rainbow clean monster. I was shaking because there was a big furry rainbow clean monster under my bed. AAAH! I screamed because the monster scared me that is why I screamed. So I prepared a rope if the monster came again I will catch the monster with the rope. The next day the monster came again I catched the monster with the rope. I pushed the monster to my mom and dad’s room and when I opened the door I showed the monster to my mom and my dad. When I showed the monster to my mom and my dad the monster was gone the monster slipped out of the rope. so the monster was running away from me. so I chased the monster and I catched the monster. The monster said "why do you want to catch me?" I said my mom and my dad don’t believe monsters or dragons or dinosaurs either. that is why I want to catch you. I said if you want to be my friend with me and the monster said yes. The monster was so happy to be my friend. I said to the monster if she wanted to sleep with me. and the monster said "yes I do want to sleep with you." The monster was so happy to sleep on top of my bed.

Article posted November 3, 2008 at 09:23 AM • comment (7) • Reads 80 • Return to Blog List

Hi Karen its Wacey I would like to tell you that this is probley my last comment to you . But I would love to blog with you over the summer ! by by for now.
Posted June 16, 2009 at 09:02 AM by • wacey
Dear Karen,
My real name is Toren.We are now pals on the blog.
From Mrs.Mullers grade 3 class
Posted January 27, 2009 at 09:16 AM by • tory
Hi Karen its nice to talk to you. Its been a long time since I have talked to you.I would really like to get to know you a bit better.Also what grade are you in.Oh that book you read can you tell me more about it.My favorite colour is yours.
Posted January 6, 2009 at 09:26 AM by • wacey
Hello Karen!
I like how you used quotation marks in your monster story! Thank you for visiting our blog in Canada, and leaving us so many positive comments!
From Mrs. Muller
Posted November 25, 2008 at 02:44 PM by • Mrs. Muller
Dear Karen,
I am sorry I took so long to get your story on the Monster web site. But it is there now! And it is a great story - my class said it was just tooooooooo creepy to think about a monster being under your bed.
Bye,
Mr. Smith
Posted November 17, 2008 at 07:45 PM by • Mr. Smith
Hi Karen this is Cara from Mr.Smith's class! I did have fun helping my grandma clean and uncle1 I'm still helping them too1 see you later!
bye
Cara
Posted November 14, 2008 at 08:48 AM by • cara
Karen - you really are a good writer. My kids loved this story and so did I. You are very talented. May I put your story on the Monster Writing page?
Posted November 7, 2008 at 12:20 AM by • Mr. Smith