teacher: Professor McGonagall

I chose the name Hobbes because it's from a funny comic strip called Calvin and Hobbes. Hobbes is a stuffed tiger that Calvin plays with. They often disagree, and Hobbes always rolls his eyes when Calvin says that he's so smart that he's a genius. Hobbes always pounces on Calvin, especially when Calvin comes home from school.
Article posted October 30, 2008 at 09:00 PM • comment (3) • Reads 163 • Return to Blog List

Does commenting to yourself count? Probably not but it's fun to do it. That's in my words though. Alright then, keep reading my blogs, hope you're enjoying them!! But if you're reading this comment then try to comment me ok? Thanks!
Posted April 20, 2009 at 04:00 PM by • Hobbes
I like Calvin & Hobbes too. You should read attack of the killer monster snow goons. Its a Calvin & Hobbes book. Contact me at http//;www.smithclass.org bye!
Posted November 25, 2008 at 11:51 AM by • jacob-m
I love Calvin and Hobbes too. And that part about Hobbes pouncing on calvin is so right!
Posted November 15, 2008 at 04:56 PM by • Shelty64

Play Games at AddictingGames