-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

On Tuesday, we talked about how we could make our classroom a better place to learn and a better place to be.  So, the first thing we did was brainstorm all the problems that we have in our classroom. Some of the problems were talking when the teachers talking, moving to different tables to work with friends, taking other peoples chairs, stealing and breaking pencils.  Then, we gave the presentation a score.  A five ment that they agreed with the consequences and they loved what they did, a four ment that they cold live with it, a three ment that the idea was OK but there were a few changes to make, a 2 was that they didn’t like the idea and that there was a lot of work to do, a one meant that the idea was horrible, they could live with it for a day. Luckily, nobody go a one, the only scores we got was a 5 a 4 and a 3. Some of the consequences were going to the principal’s office, missing recess, replacing stuff that you took or broke. We agrees to all the ideas with some changes but now, I think that are classroom is a better place for us to learn and be.

By,

Swindle