Copyright (c) 2014 by S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
S -- Blogmeister

Music Movies and Interesting Facts

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by S

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Anything 11/03/08
Top Ten 10/28/08
More Embededness 10/23/08
Embeded 10/22/08
Why Come to This Blog? 09/19/08

Top Ten
My Top Ten favorite Songs. Even if you haven't heard some of these, check some of them out using the link at the bottom of the page.

1.White Houses,Vanessa Carlton-My favorite because of the story behind the song, and the piano melody is the best I've ever heard.

2.Eyes Wide Open,The Goo-Goo Dolls-Even though this song is considered "old", and nobody under the age of 20 cares about this band, it's still a great song with unreal lyrics, and The Goo Goo Dolls are still sweet.

3.How Far We've Come,Matchbox Twenty-This is one of my favorites because i saw them live in February at the Sears Center and this was their opening song. IT WAS AMAZING.

4.Stay Beautiful,The Last Goodnight-Amazing melody,

5.Shattered,O.A.R-Great Piano melody, just an amazing song.

6.Love Remains The Same-Gavin Rossdale-It seems sad but it's deeper than just what seems like a sad tune.

7.Disturbia,Rihanna-How can you not get this song stuck in your head?

8.Misery Business,Paramore-Great Lyrics+Great Band=Great Song.[[bum bum bee dum bum bum dee bum bum...]]

9.I'm Yours,Jason Mraz-I chose this song because it has heartwarming lyrics, and it has a catchy tune.

10.Angel,Natasha Bedingfield-I Chose this one because it's a great song and video, and right now it's defiantly one of my favorite songs.
Article posted October 28, 2008 at 09:27 AM • comment • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

I'm a student who is blogging for the first time in a class I take at school.