My Top Ten is a list of my ten favorite foods, number one being my most favorite.
1. Watermelon- I love watermelon! It's so sweet and juicy. I love the cold crunchiness and the pink, sweet flesh. My favorite time of year to eat it is summer, of course!
2. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich- This is a classic sandwich that I eat almost every weekday for lunch. The nutty flavors with the fruity flavors are a combination that beat all the rest. Yum!
3. Salmon- If you like seafood, you would love Salmon because the flavors are subtle enough but still pack that flavor that people look for in seafood.
4. Root Beer Floats- I LOVE root beer floats and when I drink them it reminds me of being in a 1950's soda fountain. The vanilla and root beer make a creamy dessert that you can't resist.
5. Peanut Butter Cups- These are the greatest invention ever! Anything that combines peanut butter and chocolate all in one is the way to go for me.
6. Ravioli- I am a big Italian food fan so raviolis are one of my favorites. I've only tried cheese ravs (for short) but one day I want to try spinach.
7. Pineapple- This is another one of my favorites because when you first bite into a piece of pineapple it is tangy and then it turns sweet. Pineapple is juicy and sweet and SO good.
8. Edamame- This is my favorite vegetable because it has a a blunt flavor but a really good texture. I like them by themselves or in a dish.
9. Oatmeal Raisin Cookie- I like these cookies because they don't have an overly sugared, processed flavor. They taste good because of the natural sugars from the raisins, not because of 99 cups of cane sugar.
10. Veggie Pizza- Before, I only used to eat cheese pizza, but then my parents introduced me to veggie pizza and I've been addicted ever since. I like putting tomatoes, green peppers, black olives, onions, and sometimes mushrooms. This is the only pizza I ever eat anymore.
I found a link to a website with one person who also made a Top Ten list of her favorite foods. Here it is. http://whatdidyoueat.typepad.com/what_did_you_eat/2006/02/my_favorite_foo.html
Here's a link to a Youtube video that offers another person's favorite foods.
Last is a link to a Flickr image that pertains to my favorite food.