Copyright (c) 2014 by Ronaldhinho09 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ronaldhinho09 -- Blogmeister

Ronaldhinho09

2009

by Ronaldhinho09

teacher: Gordon Brune

EDUCATION

John McCain doesn’t want to leave any kid behind (the NCLB act). Barack Obama wants to reform the NCLB act like McCain. Obama is trying to build more schools for the kids. McCain wants to build virtual schools.

Wow, they want to do the same. Pretty amazing. But Obama wants to build more schools.

WAR IN IRAQ

McCain voted in favor of using military force in Iraq. McCain backed President Bush’s war spending bill in U.S. Barack Obama opposed the 2003 military invasion of Iraq. Barack Obama voted for the war spending bill that would have withdrawn most of the troops from Iraq.

They want almost the same thing. I think they're copying eachother.

HEALTH CARE

McCain wants to reform health care. He wants to make insurance more affordable for individual and families. Barack Obama would create a national health insurance program that would cover uninsured individuals.

Wow, that is so good, Obama not letting people younger than 20 years not having insurance.

IMIGRATION

McCain co-sponsored immigration reform legislation that would have enhanced border security. Barack Obama supported immigration reform legistacion that would have enhanced border security.

I want Obama to help Colombia.
I would vote for Obama.
Article posted October 28, 2008 at 09:12 AM • comment (3) • Reads 163 • Return to Blog List

Hi Ronaldhinho09
I voted for Obama too and I think Mcain is the second copy of Bush because he supported the war in Iraq and he voted for him. So I think it was good to vote for Obama.
Posted March 18, 2009 at 12:43 PM by • Ian
i miss you damian, write back do you like the new president
Posted February 2, 2009 at 09:28 AM by • tapgirl
R
You made me laugh when you said you thought they were copying eachother. Sometimes they do agree on the issues, right?!
Posted October 28, 2008 at 02:19 PM by • Mr. Brune

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!