Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. Rezac Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. Rezac -- Blogmeister

Rezac's Writers

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by Mr. Rezac

No Links added yet!

Article #8- Top Ten List

The top ten list is kind of a fun and interesting way to get people to read your blog. Compare it to American Film Institutes top 100 films list that they put out every year. Click that link to check that out It's an easy, cheap way to get people to come to your blog and drum up publicity.

So your article #8 blog post will include:

1. An explanation of each on your list

2. A link to another website that offers more info.

3. An embedded video that is not random, but helps to enhance this blog post.

4. An image from flickrcc that gives the link of the photo as well.

Remember article #7 was the embedded Google Gadget

Article #6 was the Voice Blog.

Have fun with this one!

.

Article posted October 28, 2008 at 07:50 AM • comment • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

Bloggeranas
Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

I'm someone who never stops wanting to create experiences. Let's have a new one every day, I say.