Bmx is SIK-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Hey world I am here to tell you about my weekend.

On a bright sunny Saturday I woke up to the hiss of bacon on the stove and my sister calling to me.  I ran up stairs and gulped down a pancake and drank a glass of orange juice and demolished 4 pieces of bacon. After breakfast I put  on my blue shinguards, red pants, torqoise jersey and my blue cleats. After my sister got changed for her game too, we hopped in the car and set off for the soccer field. It was the last game of the season and I was the top scorer of our team. At the begining of my game we were winning 2-0, I scored one of the goals. In the middle of the second half i was cornered at the side line by two of the other players (one on each side of me) and I tried something new and I tried a rainbow over the opponents head.  I got the ball passed to my teammate and he went down and scored. I had a goal and an assist! At the end of the game we won 5-0 and I got 2 goals and 2 assists. What a great ending to the season. 

-Torres9

Article posted October 27, 2008 at 04:15 PM • comment (4) • Reads 87 • Return to Blog List

i love soccer i've played for 4 years!
Posted November 5, 2008 at 05:25 PM by • ThimbleTack
hi torres9 i like the games you have on your dragonblog account!!!how do you get them?
-tweety
Posted November 5, 2008 at 05:22 PM by • tweety
nice blog,

i was just wondering how do you get al of those type it you stuff
Posted November 5, 2008 at 05:19 PM by • Michael jordan
i love baccon
Posted November 5, 2008 at 05:18 PM by • arwen