Copyright (c) 2014 by HannahM5 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
HannahM5 -- Blogmeister

-

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

by HannahM5 teacher: Mrs. Markwart

Hey everyone, is time for my current event it is about a hit and run. Read on to see what happened.

The article headline is, Charged with killing local skateboarder.
This article is about a 19 year old skateboarder named Christopher Raymond Kniffen. The skateboarder who got hit by a 38 year old (Carter Owen Spencer). Te driver didn't stop and help the boy after he got hit he just drove away. That's called a hit and run.

This took place on Hamilton St. and 1st Avenue North. Also on October 3rd at about 12:30 am.

I chose this article because the title caught my eye. I think it is horrible that a person just doesn't care that he could of killed a person!

In conclusion at the end of the scene the skateboarder had died. I think skateboarders, runners, walkers and anyone out a night should always where light colors so cars can see them!!

S- HannahM5
Article posted October 27, 2008 at 12:33 PM • comment (2) • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

cool!
Posted January 16, 2009 at 04:14 PM by • Junie
Thats horibble.
Posted January 16, 2009 at 03:50 PM by • Bex