by teacher: Professor McGonagall

On October 22, 2008 me and my class went to go to the water treatment plant. On the way there we were on a airport shuttle. The thing that suprised me was the things that harms all the watershed: animal poop, moters, oils, gas spills, litter ,ect. My new learing is how to take care of my watershed. My favorite prat was when we got to go on the buses and sing, and play the the games at the end of the day, and got to go to the water treatment plant and got to see how the water gets clean. My last favoite part was I got to see Drizzle and sprinkle. The worst part was we had to smell a gross smell    . i also liked it when we got to see people poop on fire. We also got to know what different color pipes carry different things. For example, the dark blue means that it has the clean water, the light blue carries almost clean water, the biege color means the water in it is dirty.