RockYou FXText
-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

Our class went to the water treatment plant and the waste water treatment plant. The waste water smelled terrible, as assumed. We learned that the process starts with glaciers and rain water. I found it quite odd that we add chlorine to the water we drink. My question is how many days does it take to complete this process? I learned that we really most conserve our water! I was very surprised that 10,000,000 gallons of water are used in businesses in our city each day, and how many steps of cleaning there are till the water comes to your sink. The worst part was the hideous smell! The best was probably watching the water rise in thein the giant bin at the water treatment plant. I was really shocked that the bus broke down. It was the best bus I had ever seen in my life! It was acually a tourish bus!

Love, Bex

Article posted October 23, 2008 at 02:16 PM • comment (2) • Reads 104 • Return to Blog List

you guys are babys! the wastewater plant was fine! nice blog and i dont love you so.......BYE!
Posted October 30, 2008 at 11:48 AM by • Butler
Thanx 4 the nice comment on my page! Yours isn't bad either! Hedwig
Posted October 26, 2008 at 03:43 PM by • Hedwig