Copyright (c) 2014 by Jean C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jean C -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by Jean C

teacher: Bob Greenberg

Jean Carlos1

Sand tiger shark teeth - Your smile is deadly. Your spiky sand tiger shark teeth are perfect for gripping fish and other slippery prey.

Siberian tiger paws - It's no fun getting stuck in the snow. That's why your Siberian tiger paws are extra large. They work just like snowshoes and prevent you from sinking.

Siberian tiger legs - You are a very hairy tiger. Siberian tigers have thicker and longer hair than most tigers because they live in Siberia, where average temperatures get as low as -5ºF. Good thing you have a warm coat.

Siberian tiger tail - Your Siberian tiger tail is a four-foot-long aerodynamic masterpiece. It helps keep your balance when you're running. Just like a spoiler on the back of a race car.

Article posted October 22, 2008 at 01:49 PM • comment (5) • Reads 99 • Return to Blog List

dear jean carlos,
sorry i didn't give you a letter anyways you did great in your story it was excellent the thying i liked the best was the middle begnning and end it wasn't so bad we both did an excellent job i think we might be the best team we got an A+ or B+ but i think we worked hard but lets say we had some great ideas you help me alot for the ideas but i had kess idea very that was good or can i say awesome you thanks for your help sorry i forgot to write you sorry but bye bye for now
Posted June 2, 2009 at 09:14 AM by • flower
DEAR JEAN YOU LOOK FEROCOUS! YOU ARE REALLY WILD. LOVE VOD
Posted January 12, 2009 at 09:02 AM by • VOD
Dear Carlos, I am from Ms. Muller's grade 3 class from Ontario, CANADA. What is a kiwi bird? I like wrestling as well. I like beating up my younger brother all of the time.
Posted November 25, 2008 at 09:16 AM by • su
I like your wildself
Posted November 24, 2008 at 09:41 AM by • Jose
Wow! That is one wild self you have there!!! I can't wait to share it with my first graders! Do you have any suggestions for them when they begin creating their own blogs? Have a great year!
Posted October 25, 2008 at 09:02 AM by • Dianne West

my pet!