Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by J teacher: Bob Greenberg

Jose1

African Lion mane - Looking good! Male African lions use their thick, dark manes to attract mates.

Fossa Ears - Your fossa ears are a hunter's best friend. They can help you track down your favorite snack...lemurs.

Sand tiger shark teeth - Your smile is deadly. Your spiky sand tiger shark teeth are perfect for gripping fish and other slippery prey.

Siberian tiger paws - It's no fun getting stuck in the snow. That's why your Siberian tiger paws are extra large. They work just like snowshoes and prevent you from sinking.

African lion legs - Your African lion legs are extremely powerful and have long, retractable claws to help you bring down prey. Careful not to poke your eye out with those things!

African lion tail - You have a dark brown tuft of hair on the end of your African lion tail. It helps you communicate. You can use it for lion sign language to talk to other members of your pride.

Article posted October 22, 2008 at 01:45 PM • comment (2) • Reads 106 • Return to Blog List

Hi Jose I am so happy that we are going to do skype with my class and your class!
Posted January 6, 2009 at 09:03 AM by • Hockeyman
I like your writing.
Posted November 12, 2008 at 04:26 AM by • LS

my pet! my pet!