Copyright (c) 2014 by S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
S -- Blogmeister

Sports Nation

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by S

teacher: Mr. Rezac

The economy is effecting sports in a big way. Now days people don't have the money to go to games so the attendance for sports is down and if that's down the team in general isn't making enough money. For example the Minnesota twins are a small market team. There for they don't have the money for a new nice stadium, or they don't have the money to resign or sign the big time players. If u cant sign the good high priced guys then you won't be the greatest team. This also effects teams like the Florida Marlins or the Tampa Bay Rays. I think the economy in theses cities and the United States has a big effect on sports.

http://www.ballparkdigest.com/images/dolphins_stadium/dolphins_stadium_5_med.jpg

Article posted October 22, 2008 at 09:14 AM • comment • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

I'm a Student who is learning to blog for the first time.