Copyright (c) 2014 by A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
A -- Blogmeister

Chef

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by A

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Embed Our Voice Blogs
Today we learned how to embed content into our blogs. I did my first blog on Pumpkin Bread! For more information about this topic, you can listen to it here. Here's the link Gabcast! Rezac's Collaborations #4

Article posted October 22, 2008 at 09:09 AM • comment • Reads 36 • see all articles

Hi, I like to cook. I am going to tell you how to make a grilled cheese sandwich. First, you turn on the stove. Next take two slices of bread, and butter one side of each slice. Put one slice facing down and put a piece of American cheese on top. Put the other slice on top of the cheese, butter side facing up. Once the first slice is golden brown, flip it over and cook the other side.