Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Peace and Love; is it here? will it ever come?-

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J teacher: Mr. Rezac

The slowing economy will cause stress on people. If you are being affected by it then just remember to have peace. Did you look at my links? If you saw the link about the peace corp and you are willing to leave your life and find a new one go to the peace corp! It seems pretty nice to me. If i didn't have so much going for me right konw I would probaly forget about my ambition and go with the flow.

I have been effected by the slowing economy. My parents got lesser jobs, for example my dad is a carpenter. If people can't afford to fix their houses then my dad goes out of buisness. If you have ever heard the quote "If at first you don't succeed, try and try again" then you know what I am talking about.

My family has felt the slowing economy and if it keeps going the way it does now, surely your family will feel it too. Maybe when we're all the bottom and we all have nothing to gloat about, we can be equal and have peace. If you know what socialism is then you might think that being equal is socialism, but it's not. Being equal means to have no higher or lower class and a small government so we don't run into anarchy.

Article posted October 20, 2008 at 10:29 AM • comment • Reads 42 • see all articles

I am a student from IL!