Copyright (c) 2014 by W Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
W -- Blogmeister

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by W teacher: Bob Greenberg

Wilson's Wild Thing

African Lion mane - Looking good! Male African lions use their thick, dark manes to attract mates.

Fennec fox ears - Fennec foxes are the smallest of all canines but have the largest ears for their size. Your Fennec fox ears not only help you hear better, they'll help you get rid of extra body heat to keep cool in the hot African desert.

Sand tiger shark teeth - Your smile is deadly. Your spiky sand tiger shark teeth are perfect for gripping fish and other slippery prey.

Nurse shark fins - You can use your nurse shark fins to rest in the shallow water during the day, so you're ready to hunt the sea floor at night. That means you're a nocturnal hunter.

Rodrigues bat wings - Your Rodrigues bat wings are very different from bird wings. Bird wings are made like human arm bones. But your bat wings are more like really long fingers. Creepy long fingers!

Siberian tiger tail - Your Siberian tiger tail is a four-foot-long aerodynamic masterpiece. It helps keep your balance when you're running. Just like a spoiler on the back of a race car.

Article posted October 20, 2008 at 08:24 AM • comment (2) • Reads 111 • Return to Blog List

Hi Wilson the skp was fun wasn't it. mrs.mullers
Posted January 13, 2009 at 09:00 AM by • toa
I love your pictures of Hiwi and I can't wait to share it with my first graders! It sounds like he had lots of fun when he was with you! Do you have any suggestions for them when they begin creating their own blogs? Have a great year!
Posted October 25, 2008 at 09:20 AM by • Dianne West