Copyright (c) 2014 by Hayden Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Hayden -- Blogmeister

-

We are senior or former students of Puahue School. Some of us want to keep blogging and some of us have moved on to other places in the world, but our blogs remain a record of our learning at primary school.

by Hayden teacher: C Knight
4 Facts about Yeti 11/02/08
Need for speed most wanted 10/12/08
Kangaroos 09/02/08
Beijing 08/31/08
Responsibility 05/25/08
Pumpkin day 04/17/08
My goals 04/02/08
swimming sports 03/26/08
World maths day 03/26/08
Zoo Visit 12/03/07
Electricity 06/27/07
Zoo Visit 10/30/07

The game is a car racing game. I beat Jewels (Jade Barrett). Now my next blacklist rival is Kaze, blacklist number 7. I have the game on PS2 (Play Station 2). I got the pink slip for her Ford Mustang GT so now I own it. Then I only needed 100 bounty to get 1, 789,000, I think? But I got the cops on my back and got 402,000 bounty, I think so? I got to vs. Kaze and I beat her but missed out on the pink slip for the Mercedes Benz CLK 500.
My next rival is Ming (Hector Domingo), number 6, then Webster number 5 then JV number 4 then Ronnie number 3 then Bull number 2 and finally Razor number 1.

Then I got a game over but I am still playing it again because I like the cops. But they block me and I can’t get out. But then I sold the Aston Martin, bought the Ford Mustang, sold the SL 500 but then got my car impounded so I got game over. But I started from number 13 and got to vs. Izzy number 12 in the Mazda R-X8, beat her, got the pink slip for the R-X8, beat Big Lou, got the pink slip for the Mitsubishi Eclipse.

Then I beat Baron in my Lancer Evolution IX with only about 2 or 3 bits of performance on it and not body, kits, spoilers, mags, hoods, roof-scoops, paint work, vinyl’s, window tints, numbers decals, custom gauges. Those bits of performance were out of engine, transmission, nitrous, tires, brakes, turbo.

Then I got to vs. Earl and I made a jump at the end and passed Earl who was in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX and the Evo is fast and mean. Then I was ranked 9th on the blacklist. Then I got like 300,000 bounty and beat Jewels. That was what I couldn’t wait for because it was Mustang against Mustang and then I got the pink slip for her Mustang.

Now I only need like 200,000 bounty because I have like 140,000 bounty. I think I need to have 1,680,000 bounty to vs. Kaze blacklist number 7 and I’ve only got 1,480,000 bounty. She is in a Mercedes Benz CLK 500. Then I got enough bounty to vs. her. I made the Evo faster and it was worth it because I beat her.

I also got up to only need bounty against Ming blacklist number 6 and the Mustang got like 601,000 and I got to vs. Ming in the Lamborghini Gallardo and beat him in the Evo and had my first pursuit with the cops in the Lambo and kept on slowing down so the cops didn’t lose me. Then they set out road blocks and then the helicopter and spike strips. Luckily I dodged the spike strips and got bored so I evaded the cops.

My next rival was Webster blacklist number 5. The cars you can buy are Lexus 15300, Fiat Punto, Chevrolet Cobalt SS, Volkswagen Golf GTI, Audi IT, Audi A3, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Audi A4 FSI quarto, Toyota Supra, Renault Clio V6, Mazda R-X8, Ford Mustang GT, Cadillac CTS, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX, Mercedes Benz SI 500, Pontiac GTO, Vauxhall Vectra, Porsche Cayman S, Mazda R-X7, Subaru Impreza WRX STI, Mercedes Benz CLK 500, Lotus Elise and much, much more. I also beat Webster and I am up to JV blacklist number 4 and I keep on getting heaps of bounty and then I had enough bounty and now milestones and I need one more race to vs. JV in the Dodge Viper SRT10. I have super cars because I have a Dodge Viper SRT10, Chevrolet Corvette C6 and a Lamborghini Gallardo. I sold the Corvette and got 40,000 cast for it. I did the last race, took out JV but missed out on getting the Dodge Viper SRT 10 and my next rival Ronnie blacklist number 3. I beat him so I unlocked the Porsche Carrera GT and the Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren.

I also have Need for Speed Carbon. I am taking a break from Need for Speed Most Wanted. On carbon I have Alfa Romeo Berra. I own three sectors of the city. My car is pretty fast. I have gone back to most wanted where I am up to blacklist number 2 Bull. I sold the Lamborghini and Ronnie’s Aston Martin DB9 which said “Kiss me I’m irsim”. I also sold the Ford GT so my only car was a Dodge viper SRT10 but then I drove down to the car lot and bought a Porsche 911 Carrera S. The Porsches sound cool when their performance is all stock. I wanted to put Ultimate engine on the 911but I didn’t have enough cash.I only need one more milestone to vs. bull and I got that milestone nailed and that was to dodge 8 spike strip roadblocks.The cops didn’t set out any roadblocks until I- was on heat 4, spike strip heat.I beat bull and got his Mercedes-benz SLR McLaren. Then in one night I got enough bounty, milestones and race events to vs. Razor so the next day I bet Razor easy, pesy and then I had to do a final pursuit to clock the game. I had federal undercover cops (black corvettes) and I was driving the BMW M3 GTR. I couldn’t evade the pursuit until I got told to jump over the bridge which is what I did.
Article posted October 12, 2008 at 04:32 PM • comment (3) • Reads 100 • Return to Blog List

Won GTUTUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IS A COOL CAR.
Posted November 25, 2008 at 04:18 PM by • jack
You really know a lot about this game and you know a lot more than I do about types of cars.
Posted November 1, 2008 at 04:28 AM by • Miss Knight
Thats a lot of need for speed.I just waned to know what is bounty
Posted October 29, 2008 at 04:37 PM by • Cambell`livewire