Copyright (c) 2014 by Monkeygirl Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Monkeygirl -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

by Monkeygirl

teacher: Durffscomputer7

Colorado
From 8/2/o8 to 8/9/08 I was in colorado.It was wicked Awesome!I went with SAN MAR Treatment Foster.They paid for the whole thing!It was a life time experience.I wouldn't have missed it for anything in less I was going to meet God or something.Over the summer I missed being at school and hanging out with my friends Maddy,Haiti and Rachel.I had an interesting summer I help S with her bug collection for Mrs.H's fourth grade class.It was a lot of fun!I got to get along with S for a little bit.I had little bit of trouble because I through they were going to kick me out the door.I through that because it's normully 6 months then I am booted out.But that was not the case for once in my life.I know that they care about me alot!I came to know the lord and got saved!I got saved at BBBC on apirl 2o,2008!It was the best day of my life.Anyway in Colorado I went white water rafing,High Additude backpacking and Extra.

Article posted October 10, 2008 at 01:39 PM • comment (10) • Reads 44 • see all articles

www.MSN/twonosedog.com