Copyright (c) 2014 by TT MC Wood Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TT MC Wood -- Blogmeister

-

We are 5th graders at Palmer Elementary. We love blogging and using technology to improve our literacy skills!

by TT MC Wood teacher: Suzanne Kick

The quote I liked best was "Those on top of the mountain did not fall there". The quote means that they did not just get there by sitting around. They had to work for it and climb the mountain. Where they faced lots of challenges but they still got to the top. So that means that you can do what ever you want if you put your mind to it and work hard for it.
Article posted October 9, 2008 at 06:14 PM • comment (3) • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List

I like that quote to T.I think it sends a mesag that you have to work at someting. See you in class
Posted November 4, 2008 at 11:39 AM by • Samuel Bull
I lick your idea "Were they faced lots of challanges but still made it to the top" that is true.
Posted November 4, 2008 at 11:15 AM by • BS Hard Rocker
THAT WAS MY 2ND CHOISE
Posted October 30, 2008 at 10:58 AM by • Ryan