Copyright (c) 2014 by abricadian Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
abricadian -- Blogmeister

Abricadians blog from the Cay-

All the students in room 15 teach and learn from each other. The challenges that are achieved are limited only by the restrictions of their own minds!

by abricadian teacher: Michael La Marr

Abricadians’s Blog for The Cay

It was very sad when a character like Timothy dies from a hurricane. If the second main character dies the first main character might have some difficulties. I think the author should not have killed Timothy. Timothy died full force when the hurricane hit and his back . Timothy was trying to protect Phillip from the hurricane. When the author wrote that Timothy died it was very hard to take for me. The author killed Timothy because he wanted to make the readers think Phillip has no hope to live. Theodore Taylor had made many climaxes in this book. Phillip is only eleven-years old, and he has to live on his own. Living on a lonely island is very hard when people are blind . Timothy was a very good survivalist, but he died. That hurricane could have done some serious damage. Phillip has some survival story to tell the people on the island of Curacao and the people of Virginia when he grows up.

Article posted October 9, 2008 at 03:20 PM • comment (5) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

I like your blog!!!!
Posted November 4, 2008 at 05:41 PM by • Kiki
Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted October 30, 2008 at 07:35 PM by • Squishy Bubble
Great!I love the fisrt and second sentences!
Posted October 24, 2008 at 10:30 PM by • Coco Pie
great job!
Posted October 23, 2008 at 09:34 PM by • soccerlover20
Good Job! I liked your blog very much!
Posted October 9, 2008 at 05:57 PM by • Happy Sushie

I love using Yo-Yo's! I like tennis a lot!! I play football, and do karate. My favorite tennis player is ROGER FEDERER. I play the piano.